We understand that in the current economic climate, business circumstances may change materially as a consequence of COVID-19. Event Organisers strive to be flexible with refunds while balancing the need to accurately forecast ticket registrations against event costs.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing to the Event Organisers
- Refund requests made 45 days or more prior to the first day of the event will be refunded in full.
- Refund requests made less than 45 days but more than 30 days prior to the first day of the event will be refunded subject to a $150 cancellation fee.
- Refund requests made less than 30 days but more than 15 days prior to the first day of the event will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the cancelled ticket/s price.
- No refunds will be permitted less than 15 days prior to the first day of the event.
- Transfer of registration is permitted up until the day prior to the first day of the event.
Should the event not be permitted to operate due to restrictions by venue or government in connection to COVID-19, or where the Event Organiser, in its sole judgment, deems it necessary to either postpone or cancel the event, tickets will be refunded in full.