This year, ASCI has recorded a detailed webinar that tells you everything you need to know about the process, the criteria, winning tips and hints and benefits of nominating your company for an award.
In addition, this year, ASCI will take receipt of award nominations via a survey format, allowing for submissions to be clearly documented and stored with submission dates recorded.
The categories are:
- Excellence in Supply Chain Management and Distribution
- Excellence in Manufacturing Supply Chains
- Excellence in Transport and Logistics
- Excellence in Procurement
- Excellence in Event, Humanitarian or Military Logistics
- Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion (introduced in 2019)
- Excellence in Supply Chain Sustainability (New)
- Excellence in Digital Transformations (New)
- Supply Chain Leaders Award (previously Individual Award for Excellence).
Please note, Supply Chain Leaders Award nomination submission requires a different process. Picture yourself in The Barn on awards night on a balmy February evening and head over the the Tickets page to secure your place at the dinner. Places strictly limited!